- Civil litigation
- Medical malpractice
- Insurance defense
- Workers compensation
- Employment law
- Construction law
- Personal injury
- Kentucky, 1994
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- University of Louisville, J.D.
- Morehead State University B.A.
Associations and memberships
- Laurel County, Kentucky and American Bar Associations
- Kentucky Defense Counsel
Recipient, BNA Academic Award, 1994. Member, Journal of Law and Education, University of Louisville. Assistant Commonwealth Attorney, 34th Judicial Circuit, 1996 – 2000, Kentucky Trial Court Review, Most Prolific Trial Attorneys of 2022.
- Mills v. City of Barbourville, 389 F.3d 568 (6th Cir. 2004)
- Bruner v. Cooper, No. 2020-SC-0426-DG, 2022 Ky. LEXIS 337 (Ky. Oct. 20, 2022)
Brown & Breeding PSC represents clients throughout Kentucky, including London, Corbin, Lexington, Bowling Green, Pikeville, Ashland, and all areas in-between.