John F. Kelley, Jr.
Email: click here to contact
- Insurance defense
- Workers compensation defense
- Products liability
- Personal injury
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Medical malpractice
- Civil litigation
- Kentucky, 1979
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky, 1980
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 1984
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1993
- University of Virginia, J.D.
- University of Virginia, B.A.
Associations and memberships
- Laurel County, Kentucky and American Bar Associations
Administrative Law Judge, Kentucky Dept. of Worker’s Claims, 1993 – 1994
- State Farm Mut. Auto. Ins. Co. v. Hudson, 775 S.W.2d 922
Brown & Breeding PSC represents clients throughout Southern Kentucky, including London, Somerset, Lexington, Bowling Green, Pikeville and Corbin.